1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
Remember, with you will never have any writing problems. Don’t hesitate to leave your ”write my essay for me” request to our specialists and use the advantages of our essay writing service because tomorrow it may already be too late.
Need a college application essay ? Since 1996 our Ivy League writers have provided college application essay writing & editing services to 1000's of students.
Cookies are used on this website to improve your user experience